Additional Criminal Defense Services in Portland
Enlist the Expertise of a Skilled Criminal Defense Law Firm
Since first opening our doors in 2007, the Law Office of Graham C. Fisher has dedicated itself exclusively to the practice of criminal defense. In that time, we've handled cases involving just about everything you can imagine. No matter what kind of criminal charges you are facing, contact us day or night to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
- We will work with you to resolve any of the following scenarios:
- Suspected of a crime / under investigation.
- Avoiding immigration consequences.
- Professional licensing & discipline
- Juvenile law; minor in possession of marijuana or alcohol, juvenile sex crimes, or juvenile delinquency.
- Criminal appeals.
- Post-conviction relief, such as for sex offenses or crimes leading to deportation.
- Probation violations and warrants.
- Relief from sex offender registration.
- Expungement – clear your criminal record.
- Out of court settlements (civil compromise).
- Criminal defense for veterans.
- Criminal defense for doctors, executives, and licensed professionals.
- Criminal defense for college students, such as disciplinary board hearings.
We Make Each Client Our Priority
The Law Office of Graham C. Fisher truly cares about each and every one of our clients. We empathize with your position and do everything we can to arrive at the best possible outcome. It's easy to feel like the whole world is against you, but we would be honored to stand in your corner. Though there are plenty of choices when it comes to selecting a Portland criminal defense attorney, very few can match our client-counseling skills and track record of success.
Graham C. Fisher has a perfect 10.0 rating from Avvo and is a Top 100 criminal defense attorney, as named by The National Trial Lawyers. For a clear and honest assessment of your legal situation, contact us at (503) 517-7000 today.